Monday, November 5, 2012

Determination

This kid absolutely amazes me! He is so brave and he is Determined to not let anything slow him down. Two years ago he tried to climb a smaller rock wall and couldn't get his balance because it was crazy windy. This year he was determined to make it to the top. While we were waiting in line one of the dads kept saying "you aren't really going to make him do this are you? He is way too small! He will never make it!"  Wyatt has never liked hearing people tell him he is small. He definitely doesn't like being told he can't do something!  I love this boy. He inspires me to not be afraid. He inspires me to know that if I put my mind to something nothing is impossible! I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished. He felt like the king of the world and I totally agree.

I know it sounds cheesy but this can be compared to the atonement. If we are determined to not let the nay sayers get to us and we do our very best, with our eye on our goal we can make it! Is it hard? ABSOLUTELY! Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY! I feel revived. And I am ready to conquer the world with my beautiful family by my side.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your perspective. It's why we're friends. (Among other things, of course!)