In the spirit of Thanksgiving I have been thinking about all of the wonderful blessings I am thankful for and I need to write them down so I can come back and remember later.
1. I am EXTREMELY thankful for the atonement. Where would any of us be without it? What an incredible blessing we have to be forgiven of our sins and made whole again.
2. I am thankful for the chance I have to serve in the church. I love being on Relief Society committee and getting to love the sisters in our ward. I feel more connected with them that way. I also love leading the music in relief society. But I am especially thankful for being able to be the Wolf Den leader. I love these crazy, hyper, smart, and sensitive boys who make me smile just thinking about them.
3. I am thankful for visiting teachers. I am so blessed to have some amazing women come visit me and love me. Flaws and all.
4. I am thankful to be a visiting teacher. I love going to visit my friends and hearing about their month. They are amazing and wonderful examples of motherhood and I love them dearly.
5. I am thankful to have the Gospel in my life. I will never take it for granted ever again. I will strive to feel the Spirit every single day of my life.
6. I am SO THANKFUL for amazing children. My life would be so boring and meaningless without them. Cole is so loving and kind. Kiley is a mini me. That scares me sometimes and I strive to teach her to be better than I ever was. She makes me happy. Wyatt is so sincere. He loves everyone and wants everyone to feel important. He is destined for greatness. Chase is wise beyond his 3 years. He is so funny and I love to hear his stories. What a blessing it is to be a mother!
7. I am so thankful for Andrew. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with our kids. I am babysitting at home to help with our finances but Andrew has a full time job and a part time night job. He is willing to sacrifice time home to better our family and he amazes me everyday with a happy attitude and a love for the Gospel. Words cannot express how much I love him and I am thankful for all we have gone through so that we can be at this point. Truly in love with each other and the Gospel. We make quite the team. I am lucky to be his co-captain. He inspires me.
8. I am thankful for a family who supports each other even from long distance. I love my brothers and sisters and I am so thankful for their love.
Not just in November but all year I have been keenly aware this year of how "lucky" but really blessed my little family has been the past few years. We are strong. We are dedicated and we are HAPPY! I am thankful for this knowledge and I am thankful to be aware of it. After all, sometimes that is half the battle :)
1. I am EXTREMELY thankful for the atonement. Where would any of us be without it? What an incredible blessing we have to be forgiven of our sins and made whole again.
2. I am thankful for the chance I have to serve in the church. I love being on Relief Society committee and getting to love the sisters in our ward. I feel more connected with them that way. I also love leading the music in relief society. But I am especially thankful for being able to be the Wolf Den leader. I love these crazy, hyper, smart, and sensitive boys who make me smile just thinking about them.
3. I am thankful for visiting teachers. I am so blessed to have some amazing women come visit me and love me. Flaws and all.
4. I am thankful to be a visiting teacher. I love going to visit my friends and hearing about their month. They are amazing and wonderful examples of motherhood and I love them dearly.
5. I am thankful to have the Gospel in my life. I will never take it for granted ever again. I will strive to feel the Spirit every single day of my life.
6. I am SO THANKFUL for amazing children. My life would be so boring and meaningless without them. Cole is so loving and kind. Kiley is a mini me. That scares me sometimes and I strive to teach her to be better than I ever was. She makes me happy. Wyatt is so sincere. He loves everyone and wants everyone to feel important. He is destined for greatness. Chase is wise beyond his 3 years. He is so funny and I love to hear his stories. What a blessing it is to be a mother!
7. I am so thankful for Andrew. I am so lucky to be able to stay home with our kids. I am babysitting at home to help with our finances but Andrew has a full time job and a part time night job. He is willing to sacrifice time home to better our family and he amazes me everyday with a happy attitude and a love for the Gospel. Words cannot express how much I love him and I am thankful for all we have gone through so that we can be at this point. Truly in love with each other and the Gospel. We make quite the team. I am lucky to be his co-captain. He inspires me.
8. I am thankful for a family who supports each other even from long distance. I love my brothers and sisters and I am so thankful for their love.
Not just in November but all year I have been keenly aware this year of how "lucky" but really blessed my little family has been the past few years. We are strong. We are dedicated and we are HAPPY! I am thankful for this knowledge and I am thankful to be aware of it. After all, sometimes that is half the battle :)
1 comments:
Love this post. Nothing like counting your blessings to make you grateful. Thanks for the example. Thanks also for your sweet comment on my blog. You are the best.
Post a Comment