Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happiness Is...

I was reading my blog from last year and remembered that last year when I got depressed I decorated for Christmas early. Well, another year has passed. I am again feeling overwhelmed and drowning and yet again have already decorated for Christmas. I LOVE it! It makes me happy to sit and stare at the pretty lights. I wish I could keep it up all year long but alas, all good things must come to an end. As we were putting up the tree Chase was running around singing "It's my Birthday! Happy Birthday!" He makes me happy. He is so smart he realizes that his birthday is around Christmas. So, of course being the crazy mom I am sing happy birthday to him every time we walk in the room. He loves it and I love how happy it makes him. Maybe we will keep the tree up.....

1 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I think you should keep the tree up. You could hang new year's hats on it in January, hearts on it in February, 4 leaf clovers in March ... :)