This weekend has been so crazy but fun! On Friday I finally was able to take Andrew out for his birthday. We went to a movie and to dinner. His two favorite things ;) We went early so we were able to be home by 8:30. On Saturday morning we had to divide and conquer. Andrew went to help Chris and Shawna move. He dropped Chase off to my mom and Wyatt off to his mom to play with Dane. I took Cole and Kiley with me to our Ward's Day of Service. We were doing service for Sousa Elementary and two different Eagle projects for boys in our ward. Cole went out and helped create a path in a desert trail at the school. Kiley helped rake leaves and trash and then came in to help me. We helped tie blankets that our scout is donating to the Cancer center for patients being treated. It was so neat to be able to help out and know that what you are doing is really going to make a difference. It was fun to be able to serve with Kiley and see her light up by helping.
After that we went to the annual Knudsen Halloween Party. The kids love it. We have lunch and then a parade with all the fun costumes. I will try to post some pictures sometime.
Then that night we had the Parkwood Ward Trunk or Treat and had "the best night ebber!" (according to Chase) Andrew cooked hot dogs all night while I took Chase around to try the different things they had there for the kids. He LOVED the hay ride and had the greatest time. Then they went around to the different cars for trick or treating. It was so much fun. This is my very first year not taking the kids around. Chase just wanted daddy to take him so I was able to pass out treats. It was awesome to see all the cute kids come around and show me their costumes. I loved every second of it.
Tonight is our friend's Chili cook off that they do every year. This is just the start of a crazy holiday season. Bring it on! I love love love this time of year when the holidays start and everything becomes magic!
After that we went to the annual Knudsen Halloween Party. The kids love it. We have lunch and then a parade with all the fun costumes. I will try to post some pictures sometime.
Then that night we had the Parkwood Ward Trunk or Treat and had "the best night ebber!" (according to Chase) Andrew cooked hot dogs all night while I took Chase around to try the different things they had there for the kids. He LOVED the hay ride and had the greatest time. Then they went around to the different cars for trick or treating. It was so much fun. This is my very first year not taking the kids around. Chase just wanted daddy to take him so I was able to pass out treats. It was awesome to see all the cute kids come around and show me their costumes. I loved every second of it.
Tonight is our friend's Chili cook off that they do every year. This is just the start of a crazy holiday season. Bring it on! I love love love this time of year when the holidays start and everything becomes magic!
1 comments:
Fun times! Did you dress up???
Post a Comment