This adorable little stinker definately keeps me on my toes! He will be turning 3 in December and I seriously cannot believe he will be a Sunbeam in January! He is one of the funniest toddlers I have ever met. He has the cutest little sense of humor and I love him more every day.
1. After putting on a surgical mask on top of his head he says "mom! Am I cute?" I said yep. He said "yeah this is pretty awesome!"
2. Yesterday he grabbed my face in both his little hands and planted a big fat kiss on my lips and said "Now... lets eat some yogurt!"
3. After going to pack meeting for cub scouts and hearing a bunch of jokes there he said "knock knock" I said "who's there?" He said "I dunno I am only 2!"
4. He still hasn't mastered the whole she and her so he calls everyone he and him and boys. So when we pick up the kids from the bus stop he yells "come on boys! I don't have all day!" Kiley just laughs it off.
5. When it is time for naps he fights so I have learned to say, "you aren't allowed to sleep. Just stay in bed for a little bit and I'll come get you." When I go back 2 hours later he says "dangit! I felled asleep again!"
6. He has to walk every person that ever visits out to their car. He says "Don't be mean mom!"
7. My favorite is when we are driving down the road and he says, "Mom, I love you! You are the best mom in the whole block... Oh and I like dad too."
1. After putting on a surgical mask on top of his head he says "mom! Am I cute?" I said yep. He said "yeah this is pretty awesome!"
2. Yesterday he grabbed my face in both his little hands and planted a big fat kiss on my lips and said "Now... lets eat some yogurt!"
3. After going to pack meeting for cub scouts and hearing a bunch of jokes there he said "knock knock" I said "who's there?" He said "I dunno I am only 2!"
4. He still hasn't mastered the whole she and her so he calls everyone he and him and boys. So when we pick up the kids from the bus stop he yells "come on boys! I don't have all day!" Kiley just laughs it off.
5. When it is time for naps he fights so I have learned to say, "you aren't allowed to sleep. Just stay in bed for a little bit and I'll come get you." When I go back 2 hours later he says "dangit! I felled asleep again!"
6. He has to walk every person that ever visits out to their car. He says "Don't be mean mom!"
7. My favorite is when we are driving down the road and he says, "Mom, I love you! You are the best mom in the whole block... Oh and I like dad too."

2 comments:
Stop it! Chase is still a little baby, he can't say all of those cute things! I can't believe how big he is now, so fun!
I love that you're the best mom in the whole BLOCK! Hahaha.
Love that kid. I'll have to try that "don't go to sleep" trick with Charlotte!
Post a Comment