I have been tired before but this was beyond anything I have ever felt. I went to the boutique on Saturday and sat in the sun for 7 hours. When I got home I had the seizure of all seizures. I was trying to wipe off the table and my arm physically could not take it. I felt paralyzed. I was SO tired and that is saying something. I laid on the couch and the seizure hit. It was so fast. I usually get warning but it was less than a minute. Andrew moved me upstairs because the kids kept touching me and when I have a seizure it hurts to be touched! I fell asleep bawling and woke up feeling so sick. I am still sick and this is totally unlike me. I usually feel better the next day even if it is the flu. I hope it goes away soon because this mommy can't take it much longer :(
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Shame on you for not telling me when I called to schedule our vt appointment. I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment