Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas!

I have been feeling a little down lately. Nothing like before, but anyhow I decided to cheer myself up today! I totally decorated my house for Christmas! I love it! I love the little lights, I love the way it makes my house feel homier. I LOVE it! I definately brought myself out of the funk. (for now) It helps that I was totally productive today too. We took the kids to their Fall Festival at school, had tons of fun and all three kids won a school T Shirt. (another one of those blessings) We decorated the inside of the house for Christmas and I went and saw Breaking Dawn by myself. The only problem now is I need to read the book to see how it ends. I hate two part movies! ;) Guess its about time to crack them open. Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Never again will you go to a movie by yourself!! Unless you really want to. But call me next time!