Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Heart

I have been very sick the last few days and so I have had a lot of time to think. This has been one of the most incredibly difficult years of my life. I have been in the pits of depression and felt so low at times, BUT, yes! a there is a but... I have never felt such peace and such happiness as I do now. I am so very Thankful for the wonderful family I have been blessed with. I am Thankful for the best Visiting Teacher a girl could ever ask for. I am Thankful for a husband who takes care of me when I am sick or down or just cuz I need him to. I am Thankful for parents who teach me and love me no matter what. I Thankful for the friends who stuck by me through some of the biggest trials of my life. I am so Thankful for a loving Savior who never forgot me, who is mindful of the blessings I need in my life. He truly loves me, He truly loves all his children. I am THANKFUL for that KNOWLEDGE! I will cherish some of these hard times. I will look on them and know that that is when I became strong. I am Thankful for the women who prepare Relief Society lessons just for me. (Isn't that so kind of them?) At the end of this month I wanted to make sure I recorded that I am in deed Thankful!

1 comments:

Sarah S. said...

You are inspiring Jenny!