I swear I need to play the lottery. LOL I took Cole to scouts and my friend Sarah called me and said that ABC Dentistry was having a grand opening party with free food and bounce houses so I took Kiley and Wyatt and headed over. When we got there they were having a raffle and free Jamba Juice. Whats not to love? I entered all four kids into the raffle and WON TWICE! The funny thing it was both boys that weren't there that won. Chase and Cole :) They let us win anyway so I won two board games, Apples to Apples and Rummikub. Then Chase's name was called and I won a Pedicure!! I SOOOOO wanted this! I have been telling Andrew that is what I want for Christmas. (Since money has been so tight) I seriously can't believe that that is what we got. I feel so blessed. I know they are stupid and materialistic but seriously a girl needs that every once in a while :) Thanks Sarah for calling me!
Summer
7 years ago
4 comments:
Seriously? You haven't bought a ticket yet! Now! GO! RIGHT NOW! GO!
I claim 20% cheer-leading fee though.
Those are all valid reasons to celebrate! I'd be excited too! Everyone likes to win free stuff...money or not!
You are crazy lucky! It's not even funny (actually it is) how lucky you are. Thanks for sharing the game with my family. As funny as it sounds in this situation it is still sooo true, the Lord is looking out for you Jenny and he knows your heart. A pedicure can be a tender mercy. :)
I have thought for a while that you needed to get a lottery ticket. seriously, woman, your luck is uncanny. I hear ya on the pedicure thing. I need one super bad, but who has the money to get one right now? not me, that's who.
Post a Comment