One of our favorite things to do as a family is to sing. We all love it! Recently we were introduced to Glee Karaoke. The kids have talked of nothing since. I love that they had so much fun. Turns out Kiley is a sassy little singer/dancer. She had the time of her life performing and being crazy. I love this side of her. I love that she doesn't care what other people think of her. She is in no way shy. If she loves to do it she will do it. She doesn't care how others perceive her and I think it is one of the coolest things in the world. I hope she stays that way forever. She is fearless.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
Sometimes, I wish I was like that!!! I won't even sing in front of my own siblings!
Why doesn't the Knudsen family join the ward choir then? We could really use you guys.
Post a Comment