I have come a long way since I had that severe depression a year and a half ago. It got so bad. I pulled myself out of what can only be described as hell. I find myself getting depressed again more and more. Nothing like it was before but enough to not want to get ready in the morning and I am tired all of the time. I force myself to put on clothes. I force myself to put on make up. I just wish I would want to. I am tired of feeling this way. I am tired of being sad. I am tired of being tired...
Summer
7 years ago
4 comments:
Hey babe. I love ya. I'm feeling you on the tired thing. The only thing that keeps me from staying in bed is the fact that people are depending on me to be places. I have just turned on an episode of mythbusters for the kids and gone and taken a nap. and then woken up 4 hours later. seriously. I decided tomorrow i'm going to try to take some vitamin b12. I don't know what else to try. I hope you can pull through this. it's a b. I know I haven't seen you for a while but still I'm going to miss you when we leave cause I know I can't just call you up and see you.
Have you ever considered oils to help you get through this? Talk to Angie and get some more info. Sometimes we can't do this with prayer alone and I know you don't want to do the med route. It's so hard Jenny trying to figure it all out. I know you want to be a good mom and wife and putting one foot infront of the other at times is 1 step too many. I hope things are looking better today. :)
I'm so sorry you're still dealing with all of this... What can I do?? Seriously, I'd drop anything. Just let me know when and where you need me!
doTerra. See? you went! Now, if we could only afford them!!!
Post a Comment