Friday, June 15, 2012

Swimming

Last summer I took the kids swimming at least three days a week. They finally learned how to be safe around water and Cole and Kiley even learned how to swim. I only took Chase with us a few times. But that all changed today. I took the kids swimming and Chase was in HEAVEN!! He has absolutely NO fear of the water. He would stand on the side and just jump right into my arms. He would say "un k mom! I am ready!" He is so much fun. I am a little hesitant to take him with us when Cole and Kiley are new swimmers and Wyatt isn't swimming yet but he truly has never been so happy in his life. He would say "one two three dunk me!" I just love how he is definately an individual and he is so brave! I love this little guy.

0 comments: