Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stupid Leg

I have a spot on my leg that has been bothering me for a while so I had a biopsy done. The doctor told me to take it easy over the weekend but we all know that "take it easy" means different things to different people. I "took it easy" for me. Which apparently is like not taking it easy at all. I helped the kids pack their bags and then I packed the car so we could go to Joseph City for Dallin's graduation. When we got there my ankle got swollen and my leg started to get worse. Needless to say, I did not "take it easy" and got it infected. Thankfully the doctor got me some medicine and I am doing better. The moral of the story... Make sure you clarify what the doctors instructions are and FOLLOW! :)

0 comments: