Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

First, I want to express how much I love and appreciate my mom. She has taught me to be the person I am. She has been my example, my shoulder when I needed a good cry, and my friend when I needed one the most. She teaches me everyday and I am thankful for her in my life.

Second, I wanted to express my love for my children. I am so thankful that the Lord sent these incredible Spirits into my home for me to teach and to learn from. Each one is special in their own way. Cole is so sensitive. In the past this has been trying but now he has grown into a young man who is so caring and loving and wants to make sure that everyone knows of his love for them. Kiley is a little bit of sass. She is so fun and energetic and she keeps me on my toes. What would I do without her. Wyatt is a little spitfire. He is incredible. Every single day he makes sure that he has told me that he loves me and always has a hug and a kiss for me. He is always telling me I am the prettiest mom he knows. :) Chase is my little stinker. I love this kid! He is a handful and I wouldn't trade these times for anything. I love them so much and am thankful for them.

This morning I got up and made us all breakfast and when I went to get ready for church the kids, with Andrew's help, cleaned the kitchen and vaccumed the living room. They made cards and they gave me a necklace that Andrew took them to find. It is beautiful and I love it! In activity Days Kiley made me a pretty necklace with a mint green flower on it. It is so cute! I immediately put it on and she kept saying how much it means to her. She is so cute.

This Mother's day has been incredible. I love that they have been working together to make me feel special. I just love that they are working together! I am incredibly blessed and I love my family! Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 comments: