Friday, May 11, 2012

New Resolve

Since I only have one kid at home during the day I have been on the computer a lot more. I am on facebook, blogging, or just looking for crafts or other things on pintrest. I realized the other day that I don't get down on the floor anymore and PLAY with Chase. That is not ok! I need him to learn and to experience the fun stuff, and I want to be a part of that learning process. I am no longer going to be on any type of technology while the kids are awake. I can when Chase is taking his nap and the kids are at school and after bedtime for the kids at night. I am going to be involved in their lives. I feel bad that I haven't been. How did this happen? I can't tell you when but I can tell you when it stopped! :) (fyi Chase is napping now so I didn't break my resolve.) LOL

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great idea! Good for you!

Laurie said...

Yeah, it stinks when you realize how much you've missed! I'm right there with you!