Friday, May 18, 2012

The End of an Era

This morning as I was taking the kids to school I was telling Wyatt that today is the last time I get to help in his kindergarten class. No, he did not say it is the end of an era but I thought that when he got sad and said "but we love you there." I smiled and said, I was still at home for him to play with and that there is always next year. He is excited to start at the new campus for Franklin Brimhall next year but I think he is a little nervous. Cole and Kiley can't wait! I still can't believe that they are getting so big! Wyatt is still so small but crazy smart. He LOVES to read. I love that when I am reading he will come sit by me with a book and snuggle. He is my little baby cakes and he doesn't let me forget it. :) Summer, here we come!

0 comments: