Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sick?

With Wyatt I can not tell when he is sick. He acts totally normal but he is a little more sensitive. He gets mean too. SO...when I take him to the doctor and say "he is being mean" the nurse always looks at me like I am crazy but the doctor knows us well enough to know that he probably has an infection somewhere. She had him open up his mouth and said "oh dang! I think it is strep." I knew it. Chase had it two weeks ago. He wasn't showing symptoms either. So, Wyatt was home yesterday and today. Obviously the meds are working because yesterday he slept all day and today he is running around singing to Chase. I love it. I am so glad he is feeling more like himself. But we BOTH miss school ;) LOL I must say I miss his face and it has been fun to have him around for a few days with just Chase. He makes me happy!

0 comments: