I have been feeling so happy these past few days. It has been so fantastic! I have energy, well some ;), and I just want to have fun and be with my fantastic little family. We have had a fabulous weekend with the Ghost town and then on Sunday we went and took pictures at the Temple. It was so wonderful to feel the spirit there. The kids were calm for the most part and there was no fighting or contention. It was wonderful to look around and see the beauty of the Lord's house.
On Monday we spent the day together making Halloween crafts and decorating up our house for the holiday. Today, I took the kids on a picnic where we played baseball, until I lost the ball, Yeah, I am that good! ;) Then we played kickball and even Grandpa wanted in on the fun! It was so nice to just be at peace. To feel the love of my family and to feel the Love of my Savior. I am feeling at peace. I feel happy and content and I pray it will last!
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
1 comments:
Yay! that was a great post. It's always nice to feel good and peaceful. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment