Friday, October 28, 2011

Happiness Is...

Happiness is different things for everyone but today I feel so happy I thought I'd share a few.

1. Happiness is waking up and putting on a sweater.
2. Happiness is hearing the kids in the other room talking and laughing with each other.
3. Happiness is kid kisses.
4. Happiness is making cookies.
5. Happiness is being around family.
6. Happiness is having good people in your life.
7. Happiness is knowing that I am great just the way I am.
8. Happiness is knowing that my kids are happy.
9. Happiness is the HOLIDAY Season!
10. Happiness is being married to the most incredible man in the world! I am one lucky lady!

I am thankful for having peace in my life. I have gone through such a terrible depression and I am so thankful that I am finally pulling out of it. I am so thankful to be able to enjoy my family. I love being with them and seeing all the incredible things they can do.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey friend. I'm having a class on mood management with essential oils next month. Thought you might be interested. My sister has really been able to improve her anxiety/depression with them. The class is November 8th at 7:30 at my mom's house at 2542 E. Minton. Drop by if you're interested. I would love to have you. Bring a friend.

Kasey said...

Love the list! Glad you're starting to feel like a better you! ;)

Sarah S. said...

Glad you are happy! We have so much to be happy for. Unless you cut me off when I am driving. Then I am not happy. :)