I have been thinking about joy today. What brings you joy? I have to say that today my kids bring me j0y. On our way to school my kids were discussing why their school won't let them wear costumes to school. I wanted to see what they came up with before I told them the reason. They talked it through. Cole said well, It would be fun because we would be so silly. I asked how would your schoolwork go if it were so silly. Kiley said "I would not be able to stop laughing." Wyatt said "I can't concentrate when it is silly." So then the lightbulb hit! WAIT! We can't wear costumes we would never pass our tests! I love these kids. I love to watch their brains figure things out and I love that I get a glimpse into their thought process. They are so cute.
Chase was ready for a nap so I said come get a diaper and a bottle for nigh night. He looked at me and with his little scowl yelled "KISS FIRST!" I love these kids! I am one lucky mommy!
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment