Monday, September 5, 2011

Thankful Heart

Today I am so incredibly thankful for Andrew. He is my rock, my friend, my sounding board, and my everything. He is willing to help even when he doesn't feel well. On Saturday I felt so sick! Andrew let me sleep all afternoon while he cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and cleaned the stove and oven and pulled it out and cleaned everything. I was dreading this job! I felt so loved when he did it while I was asleep. The kids were so helpful and together they got the job done. On Sunday Chase got sick and threw up all over me! Andrew is so good to help with the kids when they don't feel good. He is our in house doctor :)

Today he took Cole, Kiley and Wyatt to the dollar movie so that they could have fun today for the holiday. I love that he tries to be involved with them and all that is going on in their lives. He is such a good dad. He is such a good example to them and I am thankful he has chosen to be with me. Even when I am crazy and he has to help pick up the pieces. He is amazing. I love him and can't believe I get to be together forever. How lucky am I?

0 comments: