I am getting so tired of being depressed. I can be having the best day and suddenly WHAM! I am in the saddest mood. I am sure it totally affects my kids. They are all having a hard time right now. I am pretty positive it is my fault. How can you feel secure when your mom is so up and down? I wish I knew what to do. I am not ok with taking meds anymore. I don't like what they do to my brain. I try to give service, maybe I need to give more. I just can't get out of it. I wish there was a way to just get better. I try so hard especially in front of the kids. The other day I realized that my sudden recluse behavior has caused my kids to lose most of their friends. They want to go play and have fun but with who? I feel so bad, all the time. I just wish everything would be ok.
Summer
7 years ago
6 comments:
it must be the weather. depression stinks!
counseling is GOOD thing...
My poor Jenny bo benny. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I think I'm gonna have to send you randomly timed text message jokes...
Seriously, you need to start the day with Scripture Study! Even if you don't feel like it... it's worth it! I interchange scriptures with the Ensign and it's made a difference for me!
If you need a nice laugh, you can always head over to my blog. I just posted some pics from when Wy and Hay were at G-mas last week. Enjoy!
♥ you!
I'm so sorry you have going through this. Depression is really hard. Love you!
Hello my friend. I actually have a suggestion for you. Have you ever thought about trying essential oils? My sister really struggles with similar issues and she swears by the use of oils. There have been a lot of studies about the benefits of essential oil use, particularly pertaining to mood. Just a thought. If you're going to try them you should try doTerra brand. They're certified pure therapeutic grade and have no fillers, etc. I'm going to be having an informational meeting about them in the next couple of weeks so I'll be sure to invite you. Would love to have you come so we can catch up a bit. Until then I'll say a little prayer for you.
So which essential oils did Jessica say are good for depression??
Post a Comment