My poor sweet little Wyatt had to have surgery this morning on his mouth. They told me he needed a root canal but when they tried to do x-ray's last week his mouth was too small to get a good picture. This morning we went and he went under anesthesia and they redid the x-ray. He ended up with 3 root canals, 4 fillings and they had to pull his front tooth.
He did so good! He was so hilarious though. When we were sitting there waiting for his anesthesia to kick in he was hilarious. He kept saying "hey mom remember my brother? Whats his name?" I would say it is Cole and he said "oh yeah thats right!" When I asked what he wanted to say about Cole he said "thats it. He's Cole!" :) It was like he was drunk. He kept trying to stand up and then he would fall over. When he looked up on the wall he saw a picture and he said "OH a BED!" He was so cute and so small. It really makes you realize how fragile and little they really are. I am so glad that everything went well. He will feel so much better when the soreness is gone.
He did so good! He was so hilarious though. When we were sitting there waiting for his anesthesia to kick in he was hilarious. He kept saying "hey mom remember my brother? Whats his name?" I would say it is Cole and he said "oh yeah thats right!" When I asked what he wanted to say about Cole he said "thats it. He's Cole!" :) It was like he was drunk. He kept trying to stand up and then he would fall over. When he looked up on the wall he saw a picture and he said "OH a BED!" He was so cute and so small. It really makes you realize how fragile and little they really are. I am so glad that everything went well. He will feel so much better when the soreness is gone.
1 comments:
Oh MAN! That's no fun! even though it's a little funny :) tehe. BTW will you please tell your children that they are NOT allowed to grow any bigger or older? PLEAZ?! For crying out loud- Wyatt looks so much older in this picture!
Post a Comment