Monday, August 22, 2011

Great Weekend!

Friday Night I went with Andrew to see Josh Groban in concert. It was so amazing. How many singers sound better in person than they do on CD? He was incredible. Not to mention funny! I felt so blessed to be there, and for FREE! ;) It feels like a dream it all happened so fast! I loved having a perfect date night with the Love of my Life! I even cried when Josh sang "You Are Loved" I think this is going to be my new anthem. If you don't know the song check it out on You Tube. It sums up my life. I am so glad that I was able to go.

On Saturday I had so much fun with my mom and sister. We went and painted popcorn bowls. Then went to lunch. It has been so long since we have hung out together. I just had such a fun weekend. It has been a long time since I have just relaxed and enjoyed myself and felt like me.

2 comments:

Shellee said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! (^^^^)

Stephanie Shumway said...

how fun!!!