Friday, August 19, 2011

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

I was sitting in my house enjoying the quiet while Chase took a nap and playing on Facebook when I notice a message from Mix969 offering free tickets to JOSH GROBAN! You had to be caller whatever, there were 4 numbers. The last one was 24. I called and thought surely this is over it had been 4 minutes. I called on the offchance it was still going and the guy says "What would you say if I said you were caller 24?" I said "you would be my new best friend!" he said "I guess you got yourself a new best friend!!" WHAT! I won!!!!!! Best date night EVER!

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

No way! I am so excited for you, aongratulations!

Sarah S. said...

I meant to say congratulations! :)

Shellee said...

I glad you didn't win a chicken dinner. That would be awkward.

Laurie said...

Seriously, you really do win everything!!