I know I have said before that I am tired but I am seriously more than tired. I am EXHAUSTED! Always. No matter what. I wake up ready for a nap. I don't know what else to say. I know it sounds whiny but I am whiny, its part of my charm. :) It is hard too because Andrew is working all day and all night now so I am taking care of all four kids all by myself. Luckily I have Cole who is so wonderful. He is so helpful and sweet to me. He makes sure that Chase is taken care of and he tries to help me make all the meals. He told me he is going to be a Chef when he grows up because he wants to "feed the world." Gotta love kids... Night nig...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
WAKE UP! I feel your pain. Maybe just a little though. goodnight!
Post a Comment