Today was a bad day. I had a few hours of good though. It is always fun to swim with friends. I have a little gray rain cloud looming overhead. I am overwhelmed. I am frustrated. I am alone. I miss Andrew. He is working like crazy trying to get our little family out of the mess we have. I wish we had a better job. I wish I could help more. I wish my kids would freeze in time. I wish a lot of things. Reality is that they are growing like weeds and keeping them clothed and with shoes is overwhelming itself. I love them. They are at such fun ages. I don't want them to grow up and not need me anymore. I love having a baby and he isn't such a baby anymore. I wish a lot of things but reality always wins in the end. Boo!
Summer
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment