This morning I was trying to figure out what would be fun to do with the kids. I considered a movie but Chase is TERRIBLE at the movies. Then I saw that Karen was home and going swimming so we invited ourselves to go with her. I was considering going alone but with her there is another adult and that is always more fun for me. How LUCKY I was (or Truly Blessed) when I was swimming and suddenly felt a seizure coming on. Usually I get a twenty minute warning before they actually hit. This one was 5 tops! I never would have been able to get all the kids out of the pool in time. I sat on one of the lounge chairs and fell asleep after it was over. I was totally out! I am fried but I am so happy that she was there and kept my kids safe. I learned that I should NEVER take the kids swimming alone in case this ever happens again.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
That's scary! Atleast now ya know it may happen in the pool so you don't do it alone. Glad you got a nap, sad that you are fried.
Post a Comment