Friday, September 3, 2010

Happenings

A lot of things have been happening in our house. First, and most importantly is Chase is MOBILE! I cannot believe my baby is crawling! He truly gets on his knees too. He is so cute crawling around into everything. His favorite is that he found the toy boxes. He thinks it is so hilarious to dump them all out. He can also pull up on anything. I wake up in the morning and he is standing in his bed. When I open my eyes he jumps and says "HEY!" It makes my morning.

The other thing that is happening is that I will be having surgery on Tuesday. It is an outpatient surgery to try to help my anemia. I have to get iron IV's every single week. When I was pregnant they didn't hurt but they sure hurt now. I couldn't feel my fingers for a few hours. It was really strange. I am having ablation surgery to try to stop myself from menstrating. I am praying that this will work because I would LOVE to have some energy again. I have just been so tired. Cole is always worrying about me trying to help me take naps.

So, that is pretty much it. Any prayers would be welcomed. I am really scared to have this surgery done. I have a hard time getting numb and I have nightmares that I will be able to feel everything. I know this is crazy talk but I am worried.

1 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

You will be just fine, Jenny. Praying for you today though, just for a little extra love! :) Let me know if you need anything! Love you friend!