Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School!

I can't believe I haven't posted about school yet! I have been so excited about it. I mean, the kids, the kids have been so excited about it. Cole is in 3rd Grade. His teacher is Miss Watkins. Kiley is in 2nd Grade and she has Mr. MacLay. She could not be more excited to have him :) Wyatt is in Preschool. He got into the First things First program at Taft Elementary. He goes Monday to Thursday for three hours a day. His teacher is Mrs. Jennings. He LOVES her! She can do no wrong.

On the first day of school, Cole and Kiley didn't want me to walk them to their classes because they are big enough! They let me take their picture and ran away from me. :) Wyatt's first day was hilarious. I wanted to take his picture at his desk and he said to me "get your picture and go!" He cracked me up. I took my picture and asked him for a kiss when he replied "MOM! People will SEE!" Everyone started laughing so hard. He gave me a quick kiss and I left. No tears, no protesting. Wyatt didn't cry either :)

It is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Shellee said...

You know my rule: "You will never be too old to kiss your mother in public." I would have demanded a kiss.

So cute.

Unknown said...

i love to read your blog... the kids are great in school. I especially enjoy the wyatt stories that are now his and not borrowed.