Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Surgery

I had Ablation surgery today and let me just say...I hope to never have to do that again!
The surgery itself was a bree ze. Afterall, I was asleep ;) However, when the anesthesiologist and his nurses worked on me is another story. The nurse put in an iv into my hand and missed. She had to take it out after having me hold the iv tube while she looked for tape. Then they put it in my other hand and had a little trouble with that one. When I went back into the surgical room the anesthesiologist tripped on my iv tube and almost ripped it out of my hand....Needless to say, I was not very pleased. Dr. Jarem was fantastic as always and did a great job, I think :)

I feel like a truck has run over me a few times and I am completely exhausted but I'll live.

2 comments:

AZMarianos said...

What a day! I really hope this procedure helps out and you get back to yourself. If you need anything let me know!

Laurie said...

The IV is always the worst part!!!