Monday, February 8, 2010

Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed our beautiful baby boy Chase. It was a wonderful day filled with family and friends. Wyatt kept asking why it took all those men to hold Chase. :) It was pretty cute. After the blessing Cole said he needed to go home. He wasn't feeling well. Andrew told him to go to the couch in the foyer until the meeting was over. A few minutes later Cole came in and mouthed something to Andrew who interpreted it as "I threw up." He really said "I am ready" Andrew jumped up from the chair and hurried out. When they got home Cole took a two hour nap and woke up feeling a little better. I had to teach primary that week so I had Chase and Wyatt wouldn't sit with his class so he was sitting with me too. What a crazy time. Andrew came back while Cole was asleep to pick up Chase. A few minutes later Wyatt started yelling "I am starving!" My friend Autumn looked over and said she would take him home to Andrew. What a lifesaver. I taught my class of 5 year olds and then hoped Andrew would come back for me and Kiley. He did and I was pooped! What an experience. My little class is so cute and fun but boy can they talk! Here's to a calmer next week.

0 comments: