I am feeling especially grateful for good friends today. I have had a rough time lately and spending time with good people really helps. On Friday I spent the day with my Besty, Becca Jones. She is wonderful at listening to me and being able to relate to what is going on with me. We spent hours just talking and laughing. I love to be around her and her family. Our children get along so well that it makes it perfect. It also helps that our husbands are also besty's :) Last night was very scary for me. I was at Walmart and felt one of my "seizure" episodes coming on. They aren't like epileptic seizures but more internal. They can be small or big. This one was HUGE! I felt it coming so I hurried to pay for my groceries and with all four kids by myself I rushed to the car before it hit. I got in the drivers seat just as it hit. Cole is an amazing kid. While I could feel the world around me spinning, he made sure the kids were okay and then he got my cell phone and called Andrew who was at home doing homework. Andrew said to stay in the car and he was on his way. I was passed out at this point so Cole took care of the kids. I am lucky and a little sad that my kids are prepared for just such situations but it is comforting knowing they can handle it. My little man is growing up. Andrew rushed over and took us home. He called Ryan who came over to take Andrew back to get his car. What would we do without Ryan and Becca? They are the best friends a couple can have. Thanks guys you are wonderful!
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
I'm glad you got to the car first! Way to go Cole for being such a great son!
I recind my comment and apologize. I assumed wrong. Glad Cole was there.
We love you guys too!!! Glad that you are ok. Cole is truly AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment