I am having a really hard time lately. I don't know what is going on but I am going completely crazy. I feel like nobody listens to me and that I am going to explode. I am hoping this is just my hormones going crazy and not my brain. I don't know how to fix this problem. I feel completely alone and it is hard. I know these things will make me stronger blah blah blah. I'm just having a day. Forgive me.
Summer
7 years ago
8 comments:
I totally relate to feeling crazy. And alone. Love your guts!
Could it be that you just had your 4th child? Sorry you are feeling this way. Don't expect too much from yourself. Give yourself at least 3 months (after having baby) to get back in the groove of things. Easier said then done. Hang in there. :)
Adding a new baby is great, but so hard. Tell you family to start listening to you! My kids really took advantage of my exhaustion after I had James. They were like wild little monkeys and it was HARD! Don't underestimate the power sleep or lack thereof has on your brain. It does make you crazy! But... it gets better, promise:)
Friend, I'm so sorry you are having a hard time! Seriously, you just had a baby I'm sure your emotions are all over the place! Just remember-- no one cares if you have dishes in your sink or if the floors been vacuumed! Seriously, your kids can come over for a play date... let me know when you want me to take them! Love you!
doh! I'm sorry I didn't get your text! Do you want to go to the park with our kids tomorrow? Let me know, lady.
Ok First off...Chase is GORGEOUS! What a handsome little guy! Can't wait to meet him! Let's hang out soon! I STILL have hard days like that. Quinn is 7 mos now. Please text or call whenever you feel that way! I would love to chat. I totally get it. ALso, not to sound lame, but the Lord will always listen. ;) 760-208-7722
Sounds like my everyday, only you have four kids now. Wow! You are doing great, don't you forget that! And this too shall pass... right?!!:)
hey jenny, it's holli wendys sister. i must say, girl, i know how you feel and you are not alone in thise feelings you are having!! maybe it is just hormones. i sure hope so. i just had a baby 2 months ago and it is toughh adjusting. you have more than that so and i am sure you are much busier than me, nut give yourself a break. go get a pedicure or soemthing to make you feel good about yourself. you deserve some "me" time.
Post a Comment