Saturday, January 9, 2010

Life With a Baby

Chase is a wonderful baby! I just can't believe that he is here. He is already such a joy to have around. I was nervous about Wyatt's reaction to him but Wyatt tells him that he is Chase's biggest fan! I love it. He is always trying to help me with comforting Chase and feeding Chase. It is so adorable. I have loved having time with Wyatt and Chase while Cole and Kiley are at school. I am however very TIRED! This baby loves to eat. And he loves to eat every 2 HOURS!!! It is hard to get any sleep around here. He is just lucky that he is so darn cute :) I know that I should be savoring this moment because it will soon be gone, and I am trying to but come on now. Lets just have a few more hours :) I love holding and watching him. He makes the funniest faces and noises. He cracks me up. I am truly grateful for the chance to be his mom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute Jenny! I'm so happy for you. Let me know if you need anything, ok. Have fun enjoying your little bundle. Glad Wyatt is enjoying baby bro-