Saturday, December 19, 2009

He's HERE!

Yesterday, December 18th our fourth and last baby was born at 1:21 pm. It was a great experience. We came to the hospital at 11 am and I got an IV put in. We did all the pre surgery things and at 12:55 pm we walked into the OR. I had three surgical procedures so I was in surgery for a little over an hour. Chase is absolutely perfect! He was 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. He has hair too even on his ears just like Cole did. He also has two huge dimples :) He is a good baby who loves to sleep (so far) and loves his binky. During the surgery Andrew was in complete heaven. He loves to watch gross things. I was trying to ignore what was happening while Andrew was asking every question he could think of. The anesthesiologist was happy to explain all that was happening. It was very fun to watch Andrew's face as this was happening. During the surgery I was laughing and talking with the nurses and Dr. Jarem until one of the said are you really going to be this happy the whole time? I laughed and Dr. Jarem said "yep she is just a happy person" it was a neat experience that I hope to never happen again ;) All is going well, Chase is wonderful and while medicated I am feeling great. Note to self: don't forget to take your meds. I learned that the hard way today. All in all I couldn't be happier or feel more blessed.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

We are so happy for you! What a darling baby.

Kasey said...

Congrats! He's so handsome! We'll have to get together after the new year. For reals!

80 Porter Toes said...

SO CUTE!! Can't wait to see him in person!! Congrats:)

Anonymous said...

I think he is so cute. It was great talking the other night. Hope you are not in a lot of pain.

Rich Angie said...

congrats! glad to hear you are doing well. chase is super cute!!

Bailey said...

awwwww he is SO cute! if I were having a surgery I would be crying! Good for you! :)

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

He's gorgeous!! Congrats!!! Thanks for texting us a pic!

M and H Larson said...

Congratulations! He is very cute!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys!!