I have been whining to everyone that Wyatt seems to have no desire to potty train. On Sunday I was talking to my friend Jill about how I was worried that Wyatt was going to be in Sunbeams and still in diapers. We talked for a while about how to make it seem like an exciting time for him to want to use the bathroom like a big kid. When we got home from church Wyatt found his underwear in his drawer and asked to wear them. Usually I let him over his diaper but I thought lets give it a try. I told him he could wear them if he didn't wear a diaper and after 4 accidents he hasn't had a single accident. He seems to have really gotten the hang of it. Yesterday he went with Grandpa to take the missionaries to the library and to lunch and he stayed dry the WHOLE TIME! I was worried that I was going to have to start over but he did it himself! YEA!!!! What a big boy!
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
1 comments:
Congratulations again Jenny. Chase is so beautiful. I would say handsome but it just doesn't seem to do him justice. He's a keeper for sure.
Post a Comment