Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cutie

Sunday Wyatt was assigned to give the Scripture in Primary. All week long he would ask what the scripture was, so I would say it to him. We got to church and he was all excited to do it in the microphone :) When it was his turn before he walked up to the microphone he looks back at me and said "I got this!" He walked up and grabbed the microphone and you could barely see him over the podium and he proudly says "We belief in God the Eternal Fadder and in His Son, Jesus Christ, his son and in the Holy Ghost" He was so proud of himself. I must say so was I. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

This is one of those moments you just hold on to forever!!

Sarah S. said...

He was seriously sooo cute. I was proud of him and I'm not even his mother! Way to go Wyatt.