Today my heart is full. I have an amazing husband who does everything for his family. He made sure that even though he had work and school this weekend that it was special for me. He got me some gorgeous roses and some candies and a hilarious card. The card has a frumpy old man in his underwear on the front that says "Sometimes I don't know how you have the patience to put up with me." and on the inside it reads "But I'm guessing it's on account of my awesome sexiness." He cracks me up. He wrote a wonderful message that I truly appreciated. He made sure that I felt loved and cared for. How did I get so lucky?
I also have some amazing children. Cole is a special soul. He is VERY sensitive somtimes that drives me crazy but he is very loving and caring. He always is trying to make someone happy. He was such a good helper this weekend. He helped with Chase and played with Wyatt so that we could all have peace in our home. Kiley is our little angel. She is CONSTANTLY talking. This also drives me crazy most times. But she also is such a happy loving girl that would do anything for anyone. She is the little princess that I always wanted. Wyatt is our little whirlwind. He is so active. He is constantly doing something sports related. On Friday we went to Cole's class party and they played Hockey and Wyatt ran right in and played with all of the "Big Boys." They loved him. It was really fun to see. Chase is our little miracle. I don't know how I would live without his smile. It just lights up a room. I love this sweet little boy so much that I am amazed that I was chosen to be his mother. I truly am a lucky woman, to have such a wonderful family full of love and a lot of laughter.
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
I love this sweet post! You do have a wonderful little family there. :)
awwwwww.. Your family is awesome. we're going to miss you guys!
Hi Jennie! that is so sweet, you are such a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment