So we had a great Thanksgiving. After a lot of stress and work it went off really well. Of course it started to rain and we had planned to have the whole Knudsen family in our back yard so that added a whole new level to my anxiety. We borrowed some canopies from my dad and a few tables and all was well. We got up really early and set up the canopies with the kids helping. Who knew they could do so much. Now as it is my life it quit raining the minute after we got the canopies up. Oh well, at least we got shade :) I decorated all the tables with pumpkins and turkeys. I think everyone had a great time. It was really fun to get to know Steve and his new wife Amee. Wyatt really loved Amee. All in all it was a pleasant day. I am so happy that it is now Christmastime!
Summer
7 years ago
4 comments:
Jenny, so glad to hear your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sympathize with all the hard work and stress. We had it at my home this year too. Thankfully it only comes once a year :) Send me your email addy and I will send you an invite to my blog (michele@micheletyler.com). I went private this weekend. Miss seeing you at church every week. Glad all is well.
I AM SO GLAD IT IS CHRISTMAS TIME NOW!!!!! MISSING EVERYBODY!!!!:)
LOVE YOU,
BAILEY
sweet. I'm glad it went ok- you'll have to fill me in on the details. :o) Happy December!
Hey there! Julie Moore here. Thank goodness for humor, eh? So many of my get-togethers have those kind of complications, too! You're not alone :-). Way to pull it off, though! Impressive! The holidays can be stressful, huh? YES--here comes Christmas!! It was really fun to see all that's happening with your family. I can't wait to meet up sometime :-). Jules
Post a Comment