Saturday, December 6, 2008

Basketball Madness!

The last 3 days have been very fun watching my nephews Spencer and Dallin play in a basketball tournament. Dallin, being a Freshman, didn't get much play time but it was so fun wathching them work as a team. It is fun to see my VERY tall nephews out on the court. I have seen Spencer play football but basketball was really fun to watch. Wyatt went with me to all the games when the kids were in school and one of the referee's let Wyatt hold the game ball when there was a time out. He was in HEAVEN to be so important. He threw the ball back to the ref when he blew the whistle and then stood there so proud like he won the game. I have to say I was a proud mama. My two year old in the middle of the stands got the ball back to the ref without any help. It did bounce once but it was an awesome bounce pass. He meant to do that :) Good job Spencer and Dallin. Thanks for letting me come.

0 comments: