Yea! I love this time of year. I love that it is starting to get colder and that the world looks fresh and new. Christmas is almost upon us and I am finally ready for it. I can now sit back, relax and enjoy the season. I love the music, the friends and the kids.
Yesterday Wyatt was mad at me for making him leave "His Grandpa" so he told me he was going to call Santa so I wouldn't get any presents. When I pretended to be sad about it he said "sorry, but that's the rules!" It was pretty funny. He then demanded that I take him to santa's house so he could tell. It is good to have the power. He was very annoyed with me but was distracted by a bird. I love two year olds. We have a lot of fun together.
I hope you are all having a good holiday season.
Summer
7 years ago
3 comments:
Wyatt is so funny! It really is beginning to look alot like Christmas in WA, we have a snow day today! There is snow falling as i speak!!!!
Hey!! We had a great time chatting with you at dinner the other night. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye. I hope you had a great night away from your kids:)
You haven't told him yet that Grandpa IS Santa Claus? WHY? We have told my kids that it's a secret and they shouldn't tell anyone. That's why they aren't allowed to go into Mom and dad's garage.
Post a Comment