The Holidays have come and gone and we had the greatest time as a family! Andrew took off work from Christmas Eve to Jan. 5th so we have PLAYED our little hearts out. On Christmas Eve we went to the Temple to hear Jordan Bluth sing. It was wonderful. After that we went home and Andrew got our Little People nativity out and told the story from Luke 2 while the kids each played a part. It was really eye opening for the kids to see it played out this way. We all went to bed and when the kids got up in the morning I thought they were going to faint. We got them bikes this year and Kiley was NOT expecting a bike. Wyatt was so mad because he thought that Kiley's big girl bike was for him and he was very angry to let it go. :) I will post pics later.
The day after Christmas we went to Safford to see Andrew's sister Dawn and her family. It was so much fun. We drove up Mt. Graham and played in some very COLD snow. Wyatt and I don't really like to be that cold. We found that out the hard way. ;) Kiley got to make snow angels for the first time and loved every minute of it. We had a really great time.
On New Years Eve we were invited to the Allen's in our ward for a party. We were pretty excited because we haven't made many friends in our ward and I am desperate for any kind of friendship. It was the MOST fun we have had in a long, long time. It was so much fun to get to know new people and we each told the story of how we as married couples met and then it just kept coming. Cole got to have his very first sleep over with Skyler and thought he was so big! We let Kiley have a sleepover on our bedroom floor so she could feel special. I am really glad that we went inspight of the fact that we were all so sick! Andrew had Strep throat and I was getting it. (We were both on antibiotics) Wyatt had a sinus infection (also on antibiotics). Cole and Kiley just had colds. Now we have some really good friends and they just happen to have kids our kids ages so it works out so perfectly. Life at the Knudsens is good. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Olivia's almost 6 months old!
5 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment