Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love is in the Air!

So...as we begin February I reflect on all that is GREAT in my life. Number one is my family. What would I do without them? I am so blessed to have an AWESOME husband. Andrew thank you for always supporting me in anything I do. You make my life a little easier. Cole is such a sweety. Everytime I am feeling a little off I can always count on him to take care of me. He is the best big brother ever. Kiley, what can I say...her smile lights up a room, even without her teeth :) She is always drawing a picture for someone to try to make them happier. She is ALWAYS singing. I love that she loves what I love...MUSIC. And then there is Wyatt. He is my partner in crime. He is always throwing a ball. Whether it is to me or at my head. He is amazing and he makes everyone fall in love with him. What can I say...I am blessed.

This month Andrew and I will have been married for 9 years. It has been wonderful and if he plays his cards right, it will last another 60! I love him so much and am lucky enough to have him in my life. I guess you can say I am a sucker for love.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

1 comments:

AZMarianos said...

That was so sweet! You are awesome!