So, yesterday I was putting some pudding cups into the refrigerator so that when the kids got home from school they would be cold. I tried to do this sneakily so Wyatt wouldn't see but you know how that goes... So he proceeds to ask me if he can have pudding and I said no, lets wait till after your nap so they will be cold.
Wyatt: I yant it now.
Me: No, bed first. So he goes to bed. He woke up early and ran into my room and says "Lets EAT!"
Me: Lets get Cole and Kiley first.
Wyatt: NO! Cole will get some puddin too!
Me: Of course he will we love to share.
Wyatt: Thats no fair!
Me: Yes it is.
Wyatt: Forgit it! I'll eat when he at school in morning!
I laughed so hard. This is the true conversation. I spelled everything the way he said it. What can I say he is a BIG boy!
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
haha how stinking cute. he is a character. you need to put some pictures on here! i haven't seen them for a while, and I'm sure they've changed a lot.
Sounds like a handful. It was fun talking with you tonight! Let me know if you need that back-up for Sunday. Not kidding. I thought I'd leave a comment so you could link to my blog with no headaches! :)
Post a Comment