Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Past 9 Years

The past 9 years have been monumental in my life. 9 years ago today I married the love of my life. We were married in the Mesa, Arizona Temple and had the best party after at my parents Reception Center!

We have experienced great things. The first being the birth of our children. Cole is now 7, Kiley is 5 and Wyatt is 2 going on 10! We bought our first real home a year ago and are serving in our ward. I am Primary chorister and Andrew in the Sunday School presidency.

We are happier than ever and I cannot imagine my life without my best friend by my side. He is my everything. I love you Andrew! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

AZMarianos said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can you believe how fast the time goes??

Dena Moon said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Crazy that its been almost a decade! I'm so happy for you!

wendy said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am happy that you are happy. Your kids are so adorable!

Stephanie Shumway said...

congrats my friend! how time flies... and by the way, who is this old lady looking back in the mirror? I still feel like a teenager!

Bailey said...

Happy late, late, late anniversary! I miss you!