So this past month I turned 32. I am officially old. :) I went to a Spring Training game with Andrew's work team and it was a lot of fun getting to know his peeps.
Then we drove to Joseph City and saw Spencer and Dallin in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Spencer was Adam and Dallin was a Suitor. They were so GOOD! I love to watch them grow up and do amazing things. They really are great kids. It was a lot of fun to spend time with Julie's family. We really miss them.
On Thursday I had my wisdom teeth pulled out! OUCH! I am glad that I will never have to do that again. I had no idea what to expect but so far so good. I am REALLY sore but it isn't too terrible. I am just glad that it is over with. Mom and Dad have been so good to me. They have taken over watching my kids while I recovered. I am so appreciative of them and all that they do for us. I love them so much.
These are the times that you have to sit back and realize that there are wonderful people in your life that love and care for you in your time of need. And I am truly grateful!
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah, we're getting old.
Mom and Dad are pretty nice.
Glad you're feeling better.
Happy Birthday! Sorry about the wisdom teeth, that sucks :(
So, I found you through my cousin Ashley Mander's site (I don't know her married name, don't judge me). How do you know them?
Post a Comment