I keep forgetting to write the cute things Wyatt says to me. A few weeks ago I was upset and I was crying. I usually try not to cry in front of the kids but it couldn't be helped. He walked over and hugged me and said its okay. That made me cry more so finally he put his hands on his hips and said in a very grown up voice "Mom, I am a baby and you are a mom. Quit your crying!" It was so funny. Of course he cheered me up and all was well. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be a mom to three wonderful kids. They are so good to me and caring. I love my life with them and Andrew.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
Hi Jenny! I'm sorry you were sad but what a sweet lil guy you have! I wish I kept better record of what my kids say and have said to me...
Post a Comment