So, Wyatt is always saying something cute and so I have decided to let you in on some of them.
We were driving down the road and Wyatt asked me for a treat. I said "you'll have to wait a minute." He looked at me totally seriously and said "No, I don't think I will." I laughed so hard. Luckily he didn't throw the fit that I thought he would.
On Tuesday we were coming home from the gym and Andrew and I were trying to talk to each other when Kiley started to butt in. Andrew said "Kiley mom and I are talking you'll have to wait." All of a sudden Wyatt said "I talka mom first" Andrew said "No, I was first." and then the inevitable back and forth with a two year old. Finally, Wyatt said "Mom!" I said "what" and then he said "SEE!" It was so funny. Andrew and I couldn't dispute it. It was just so cute. I love watching his little mind work.
Summer
7 years ago
1 comments:
It sounds like Chase is a second Wyatt! :D Your kids are hilarious. I need to meet the rest of them!!
Post a Comment