On Thursday, Cole turned 7. He was so excited to go to school so that he could show his poster with all of his pictures on it. His favorite was a picture of him and his friend Tyson from like 3 years ago, and it is cool because Tyson is in his class. Then on Saturday we had Cole's birthday party! It was just going to be for a few kids and turned out to be the party of the year. We invited Cole's friend and Kiley's boyfriend. (yes he is the same person) Jarom, and his family. Then we invited Tyson and his family and then finally Megan and Matthew and their parents. It was a lot of fun. Jarom brought 2 siblings and 6 cousins too which made our kid count to 16. We went to the school right by our house and had enough kids for a baseball game and then a soccer game. It was so much fun. Cole told me it was the best day of his life. I believe him because it was a lot of fun. We ordered pizza and had cake and then I wondered. Why on earth did I clean my house? I always do this and then have to clean after too. I guess it is a normal thing for every woman at least the women I know. All in all, it was a great day the boys were able to play sports and it was really fun to watch Andrew and Ryan out there with all the boys. The girls stood by the side being cheerleaders until they wanted in on the fun. The moms got to relax and watch it all happen. Not a bad little party in my book.
Summer
7 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Cole! How in the world has that much time gone by?
Oh, Not all moms clean before and after- I clean all the way through it... har har har. Thanks for the invite! It was a blast!
Post a Comment